Beginning Open Water Classes
In our PADI Open Water Diver Course you will experience the excitement and adventure of our underwater world. The PADI Open Water Course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you will need to safely visit the underwater environment. You earn this certification by completing five pool dives, 5 knowledge development sessions, and four open water (ocean or lake) dives. On completion of the open water certification dives you will receive your PADI certification card, which never expires. The cost for the complete certification is $275.
Stevens Point 2016
- April 2, 9, 16, 23 , 30 (5 Week / Thursdays 5:30-9:30pm)
- April 10, 11, 12 OR April 17, 18, 19 (Weekend / Friday Night, Saturday & Sunday)
- June 5, 6, 7 (Weekend / Friday Night, Saturday & Sunday)
- June 15, 17, 22, 24, 29 (3 Week / Monday & Wednesday, 5:30 â€“ 9:30pm)
- July 7, 9, 14, 16, 21 (3 Week / Tuesday & Thursday, 5:30 â€“ 9:30pm)
- July 27, 29, August 3, 5, 10 (3 Week / Monday & Wednesday, 5:30 â€“ 9:30pm)
- (Weekend / Friday Night, Saturday & Sunday)
$50.00 deposit holds your space in class. You also receive your PADI Open Water book kit. Deposit is non-refundable if book kit is not returned or is damaged.
See for yourself what SCUBA diving is all about! Have you ever wondered what its like to breathe underwater. If you want to find out but arent quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover SCUBA Diving will let you try SCUBA to see if you like it. While not an actual SCUBA certification, during the Discover SCUBA Diving experience youll learn how to use SCUBA equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
You learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of our experienced instructors. One thing youll learn is that you really can breathe underwater.
You will also:
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it
- Find out what its like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step.
You must be at least 10 years old to discover SCUBA.
Stevens Point and Wausau
- To be announced…call for special group rates.
Advanced Open water Classes
Take your training to the next level and open new horizons for your future. Advanced training is your next step in your PADI career path. Cost is $150, including the manual. (Prerequisite is Open Water Scuba Certification)
Develop your knowledge and skill so you can properly perform diver assists and rescues, manage diving accident situations and render first aid. This is a two-day course; The cost of this course is $175, includes book. Rescue Diver is a prerequisite for the Divemaster certification.
Certification in first aid and CPR by a PADI recognized agency is required for this class.