Beginning Open Water Classes
In our PADI Open Water Diver Course you will experience the excitement and adventure of our underwater world. The PADI Open Water Course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you will need to safely visit the underwater environment. You earn this certification by completing five pool dives, 5 knowledge development sessions, and four open water (ocean or lake) dives. On completion of the open water certification dives you will receive your PADI certification card, which never expires. The cost for the complete certification is $275.
- January 7th, 9th, 14th & 16th (Tuesday & Thursdays nights 5-9pm)
- January 28th (Tuesday Nights 5:30pm-9:30pm for 5 Weeks)
- January 30st (Thursday Nights 5:30pm-9:30pm for 5 Weeks)
- February 7th, 8th, &9th (Friday 5:30pm-9:30pm, Saturday 8am-3pm, Sunday 8am-3pm)
- February 28th, March 1st, & 2nd (Friday 5:30pm-9:30pm, Saturday 8am-3pm, Sunday 8am-3pm)
- March 4th,6th,11th, & 12th (Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:30pm-9:30pm for 2 Weeks)
- April 1st (Tuesday Nights 5:30pm-9:30pm for 5 Weeks)
- April 3rd (Thursday Nights 5:30pm-9:30pm for 5 Weeks)
- April 11th, 12th, &13th (Friday 5:30pm-9:30pm, Saturday 8am-3pm, Sunday 8am-3pm)
- May 6th, 8th, 13th, &15th (Tuesday & Thursdays 5:30-9:30pm)
- June 6th, 7th, & 8th (Friday 5pm-9pm, Saturday 8am-3pm, Sunday 8am-3pm)
- June 16th, 18th, 23rd, 25th & 30th (6pm-10pm)
- July 8th, 10th, 15th, 17th & 22nd (Tuesdays & Thursdays 6pm-10pm for 3 Weeks)
- July 28th, 30th, August 4th, 6th & 11th (Monday & Wednesdays 6pm-10pm for 3 Weeks)
$50.00 deposit holds your space in class. You also receive your PADI Open Water book kit. Deposit is non-refundable if book kit is not returned or is damaged.
See for yourself what SCUBA diving is all about! Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater. If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover SCUBA Diving will let you try SCUBA to see if you like it. While not an actual SCUBA certification, during the Discover SCUBA Diving experience you’ll learn how to use SCUBA equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
You learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of our experienced instructors. One thing you’ll learn is that you really can breathe underwater.
You will also:
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step.
You must be at least 10 years old to discover SCUBA.
Stevens Point and Wausau
- To be announced…call for special group rates.
Advanced Open water Classes
Take your training to the next level and open new horizons for your future. Advanced training is your next step in your PADI career path. Cost is $150, including the manual. (Prerequisite is Open Water Scuba Certification)
- May 17th & 18th
- May 31st & June 1st
- June 14th & 15th
- July 12th & 13th
- August 9th & 10th
- September 13th & 14th
- October 4th & 5th
Develop your knowledge and skill so you can properly perform diver assists and rescues, manage diving accident situations and render first aid. This is a two-day course; The cost of this course is $175, includes book. Rescue Diver is a prerequisite for the Divemaster certification.
Certification in first aid and CPR by a PADI recognized agency is required for this class.
- June 9th & 11th (Class), June 21st & 22nd (Dives)
- August 12th & 19th (Class), August 23rd & 24th (Dives)