Kayak Rental Policies and Pricing
Divepoint Adventure center has an extensive inventory of boats for rent. We sell the rental inventory every fall in our very popular Used Boat Sale, so your rental kayak is never more than a year old. We don’t rent garbage here!
Current prices for rental of Kayaks and Equipment
- 14.5 foot kayaks and under (Recreational Kayaks, Day Touring Kayaks, & SUPs)
- Half Day (4 Hours, Return Same Day) $15.00
- Overnight Rental (24 hours) $25.00
- Each Additional Day $12.50
- Weekend Special (Saturday thru Monday morning) $32.50
- 15.0 foot kayaks and over (Tandem & Touring Kayaks)
- Half Day (4 Hours, Return Same Day) $20.00
- Overnight Rental (24 hours) $30.00
- Each Additional Day $15.00
- Weekend Special (Saturday thru Monday morning) $37.50
- White Water Kayak (Prior Experience Necessary)
- Half Day (Wausau WhiteWater 4 hours) $20.00
- Day Release Rental (10am-4pm) $30.00
- Weekend Release Rental(Sat am – Sun 4pm) $50.00
Note: Any damage to kayak will be accessed upon return. A fee may be charged from $10.00 up to the value of boat. Renter is responsible for any damage to kayak, personal flotation devices, paddles, or any other accessories included when rented. Credit Card Number is Required for security deposit on all rentals.
$20.00 Cleaning Fee will be charged if kayak is not returned in reasonable condition.
All rentals include: Kayak, Paddle, PFD, and Dry Bag if desired.
Divepoint Scuba & Adventure Center is CLOSED on Sundays! Weekend Rental will include the additional charge for Sunday.
Reservations are done on a first come, first serve basis. Deposit of half rental price is required for future reservations. Credit Cards are accepted.
Must be at least 18 years old to rent.
Prior Whitewater experience is necessary to rent or demo a whitewater kayak on the Wausau Course. (Park Fee Not included)
WE ARE FLEXIBLE! If renting by the day and by the boat does not suit what you have in my mind, please give us a call and we will put together a package that suits your needs.